The Worldwise Guaranteed on Board® program is designed to ensure that you and your pet travel comfortably and hassle free. If you follow the guidelines below and are denied boarding the aircraft with your pet, Worldwise will refund the cost of your individual flight and your airline pet travel fee.
This program is subject to the following:
- You have filled out all the information on the Guaranteed on Board form truthfully and accurately – if not, this offer is void
- If you and your pet are denied boarding the aircraft due to any issues other than those related to the carrier, this offer is void
- If your pet is viewed as a threat to the safety of you, itself or others, this offer is void
- If the information that was filled out and submitted is not accurate, this offer is void
- If you fail to arrive at the gate on time and are denied boarding, this offer is void
- If the carrier that you are using is damaged, in poor repair or condition, this offer is void
- If the safety of your pet is in question due to non related carrier issues, this offer is void
- If you are over the limit for carry-on baggage and are denied boarding, this offer is void
- If the flight is cancelled or you voluntarily decide to not take the flight, this offer is void
To submit a claim for the program you will need to have the Guaranteed on Board® form filled out and signed by the gate agent stating the reason the carrier was not allowed on the flight.
The form will need to be sent to the Worldwise, Inc. offices for verification and review. Send a copy of the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Claims will take up to 4 weeks for refund. For any additional questions call customer service at 303.623.3327.